We are seeking mature and reliable security personnel for mobile security for patrols and alarm response throughout the Goolwa, Victor Harbour and Strathalbyn townships and districts.
- Protecting client’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Acting lawfully and professionally in response to reports and response
We are looking for a professional security officer to protect client premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate activity.
The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect client property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully at all times
- Deter/detain/report criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes for all occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Appropriate and relevant certifications
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism